hair stylists

Sooo... a long long time ago...15 Sept 2000... I was on a road trip (Gary in Charlotte) and randomly decided to go real short with the hair. Drove around trying to find a hair place in a town I didn't know, and told the chic to just cut it all off! Upon returning to the burg my friend (also with short hair) recommended me to her stylist. I was not lead astray.. Christi did an awesome job on my hair! Since then I let no other cut my hair. I just went in and told her to have fun with.. cut it however she wanted to. I even followed her when she switched saloons. I always got compliments on my hair.. and all I could say was, it has nothing to do with my ability to style it, Christi cuts it just right. So you can imagine my shock and disappointment when I called back in June for a haircut and found out Christi had been fired. And they didn't know if she was working anywhere else. AHHHHH... I wasn't sure if I could let someone else touch my hair. Actually once when Christi was sick I let someone she suggested at Tivon's cut it, and it wasn't the same. So I started asking around and tried a place in Radford recommended by a co-worker. Still.. it just wasn't the same. Didn't have the same 'flip'. Well last weekend I tried another place I hadn't been to since 98 or so...formally Color Me Red, now Manoca's. Manoca was so nice, just what you would expect in a small town :) My hair looks great... I was very pleased with my experience and thought I had found a new home! (besides the fact I heard a rumor later that the saloon changed names because they broke up a prostitution ring there...) Well I get an email yesterday that Christi is back... working at Images By B. The emails' bout 2 weeks late don't ya think. So do I continue letting Manoca cut my hair.. or run back to Christi with open arms! I guess I have a couple months to decide... I'm not cutting it again til June :) We will see who is still around then! (guys... I am sure you don't understand the stress of getting a good hair cut)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.