Another week is over..

...pretty soon it will be 2005

Woke up to a beatiful snow this morning! Prob 3-4 inches. My wonderful Honda made it up the driveway!! Slowly.. but I made it! I bought some snow cables (kinda like chains) for my car today. I feel safer knowing they are in my trunk!! Hopefully all this snow will make for some great conditions at snowshoe! I am heading to the MTN with Jilly Jam and some of her friend from Galax. Sure to be a good time!

Guess what. My camera is fixed!! Woohoo! The replaced the whole lense! Of course it's at a shop in fairfax, so I won't actually get my hands on it until I go home again. But I'm excited it's fixed!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.