... this is the most bloggable weekend I've had in a while....
Let's see it all started at the Wendy's parking lot in Princeton WV. Wild and Wonderful WV that is. Jill pulls up next to me laughing.. and proceeds to tell me one of the guys was trying to pee in a can in her car and couldn't stop.. so he overflowed all over himself... YES, Jill brought with her a bunch of wild fun rednecks from Galax :) haha. They could quote all of the Blue Collar Comedy Tour :) I don't care who you are.. That's Funny! They were so loud I'm surprised Applebee's didn't kick us out!! It was fun though :)
Saturday they had some demos set up at the bottom of one of the mountains. Found out they'd switch your bindings and you could ride a brand new demo board for 2 hours free... FREE... sign me up :) I rode a Salomon AMP 154. 'AMP - built on the new era concept, the AMP delivers extrenal flex separation for better freestlye riding' Whatever that means :) Anyways.. the board was stiffer then mine... so it responded way faster. I liked it! Plus it was cool to try out stuff for free!! Then I went back to the love of my life.. my K2 Luna 155 :) Either I was way worn out... or the boards were just that different.. it took me a second to remember how to snowboard :)
I played around with the setup of my bindings which was fun. I am learning more about them and how to change them for my maximum comfort/performance :) Very fun! Makes me feel like I'm not really a beginner anymore!
Even though all my muscles are spent, and something hurts with every movement, it was another great weekend of snowboarding :) And I am getting better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment