Angela (from work) says my blogs are too long to read :( Sorry Angela, I like to talk :)
I have discovered a new TV show I really like. Someone was watching it at the gym last week.. now I'm hooked. It's on BRAVO. Inside the Actor's Studio. I think it's some acting school in NYC. They have an auditorium full of students and interview actors and actresses. Not the dumb gossip stuff.. but about their childhood, how they got started, their tv shows and movies. A live biography. It's interesting. As described by the shows official site "For over eight years and more than 100 episodes, James Lipton has sat down with some of the world’s most accomplished actors and directors for penetrating, fascinating interviews. Lipton’s studious research and enlightened curiosity has inspired his guests to open up and confess their deepest thoughts about the art of acting." Click here to see if your favorite actors are on soon. I watched Bruce Willis this morning.
OK.. so we have started this Belly Off Bet at work. (or Pot Belly Club, call it what you want) It started between a couple of us that want to drop some pounds. We figured adding some friendly compition would inspire us and add some fun. So the goal is to lose 7% of your weight by March 10. Cost $10 to enter. Person who loses the largest % gets the pot. If you lose your 7% your good.. if you don't make the goal you have to throw in more money. Work of the bet spread like wildfire.. and now we have 14 involved. Yeah the money would be cool, but I just hope everyone is successful in dropping some pounds and being healthier. Ok so that parts all boring.. here's the funny part. Apparently some people are trying to increase their chances and sabatage everyone else. I came in this morning to find a hashbrown, kitkat, and snickers bar on my desk! Mean people :) It stinks this is during Girl Scout Cookie season too.. mmmm Animal Treasures!!!
haha... another funny story. So I get this phone call at work this morning... this woman introduces herself and says she's with the PGA Tour. Of course my first thought it that she's trying to get me to donate money or buy something.. then I think .. hmmm maybe they want me on the tour..haha. that quickly switched to maybe I won one of the numerous online contests I have entered and I'm getting a free golf trip with lessons from a pro. Well then she says she is trying to get in touch with the accountant of Internet Databases. Man people always look at our site and out of their 4 choices, call me. Just cause I'm the only girl.. do you think I look like a secretary :) JK! Anyways.. she was calling about one of the sites we do. PGA TOUR HOME No free golf lessons for me :(


0 comments:
Post a Comment