that's what I felt like today has been.... lots of planning in progress.
- The snowshoe trip has come together. They released a great deal like we were hoping! It is going to be awesome! And maybe my last snowboarding trip of the year :(
- Booked my flight for Orlando in Feb :) It's been almost a year since I made it down to visit Heather :) Our grand plans include a mystery theater dinner and the strawberry festival staring Lonestar!
- Officially registered for the Country Music Half Marathon in Nashville TN. There's no backing out now! The pre-training to the actual training has already begun!
Hmmm.. this weekend was fun. One funny thing I can remember. C took me out to a really nice dinner on sunday night. They had a martini menu so I was scanning it. Not a big martini fan. Anyways I see one that's Vodka, Southern Comfort and Peach Schnapps.. hmm not bad. Then I look at the name. THE BIG COUNTRY. Of course I had to get it! I thought ya'll would get a laugh out of that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment