big surprise huh?? well I can no longer say I have not fallen on the ice. yes our driveway is still ice covered though most of the snow has disappeared. I stopped at the top to check the mail on mon or tues night and when I went back to get in the car I started sliding. I think it was a graceful fall though. Not a ker-plunk... but more a sliding catch myself on the way down fall :) haha
3 days til Daytona!! I have entered two fantasy leagues this year and am playing to other games on nascar.com. So much fun!! This is my first attempt at 'real' fantasy sports involving trading, salary caps, etc. One league is against my bro and some guys he works with. He's been talking trash saying 'watch out for the wrath of fath'... I agree the wrath of 'lil fath :) The other league is a bunch of folks from YL. I keep you updated on my fantasy skills :)
Does anyone watch the Bachelorette?? Well M and I have been watching this season. We aren't real fond of Meredith but hey, makes it fun to watch and comment on :) We picked Lanny from the get go as our fav guy. Cute baptist horse breeder from Texas :) He proved to be a good guy too... way to good for Meredith. Last night was the home town dates. Interesting. Lanny's mom rocks! Well Meredith decided she didn't see herself living the country life and Lanny didn't get a rose. M and I celebrated!! Granted we have no earthly clue why she chose Chad over Lanny.. but anyways. So now we have a mission. How can we ensure M and Lanny's paths cross?? I think M and I need to take a road trip to Dallas!
I have been on a mission the past couple months to find these beauty products in stores that I found online. Totally Juicy and Binge. I have been unsuccessful.. but noticed today you can now buy them online. So I ordered a couple things. I will let you know if they are worth checking out. I really liked the old line of Freeman products the are now long gone.
One last random thing. Kenny Chesney. When the Sun Goes Down. Awesome. A thanks for reminding me it came out and telling me how good it is. Haven't picked a favorite song yet... they are all good!! 2 - 5 - 8 - 10 - 11 :) haha Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment