...at least it felt like it. Friday H and J came over for dinner. I was all excited to try some new recipes from my Light & Tasty magazines. Italian Orange Roughy and a Broccoli Medley. Both were very yummy. Thanks to M and H for being my guinea pigs! Sat I struggled through my 4 mile morning run. I sure hope this gets easier. I spent lots of time decorating valentines wrapping paper and making cards with all my Stampin' Up stuff. It was good to finally use the crafts I've been spending $$ on :) B, M and I hit up Kabuki's to celebrate M's 25 birthday! Then we headed downtown to meet up with some of M's friends. It was a really fun night! I was talkin all kinds of shuffleboard trash.. and luckily I backed it up! Sun was a great day getting things done around the house. I can see my desk again! Made some homemade ice cream.. it was my first attempt! Not bad.. really sweet though. So it was a nice relaxing weekend in the burg. I might have to try it more often!
I ran again this morning. 3 miles. Didn't seem so bad. Maybe I will be able to do this afterall!
Oh yeah.. more fun with ice. B got stuck in the driveway (almost in the trees) sunday morning. I will be so glad when this ice melts!!! The honda has been behaving so far :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment