Something I have not been gettin enough of this week. I will have to get back to enforcing my bedtime next week. Especially with all this training... I have been totally worthless today!
So my bro wants some commentary on last nights Bachelorette Finale. First of all.. why can't it be from 8-10?? I'm surprised I lasted til 11. Ok back to the show. There are lots of rumors circulating the message boards that she knew from day one who it would be. If so.. why lead Matthew on so much. "Since meeting you I'd be honored if this ended in a ring"? Come on now! That was just wrong! Of course my opinions are a bit skewed because Matthew is my type.. and I have never really thought that much of Ian. M had said all along Meredith would fit into Ian's lifestyle better... she predicted she would want to live the glamorous life in NYC. So it wasn't really a big surprise when she told Matthew there was a but. I will say her break-up speech wasn't bad. I would hate to be in her shoes. Matthew was nothing but a Texas gentleman. Full of class. Took it like man. Meredith with her guilt settin in didn't take it so well. If she would just shut up and say good bye these rose ceremonies would go so much better. She's usually the one that can't let go. Not the guys!! Matthew (as portrayed by ABC) seems to be a genuine great guy that hopefully will find someone way better suited for him then Meredith!! Back to Ian. Seems they are in love and caught up in each other for the moment. That's cool. Disappointed Ian got caught up in the moment and didn't stick to the logical side of him that I like. (back up - it was cool on the home dinner date when Ian was like there's two of us.. you have to choose, I hate for it to not be me and know this communication we have shared is fake... you got two days left.. he is pretty straight forward.. I liked that) Back to the ring.. what about the whole "This has been really fast and I don't want to propose with the chance it won't last" Obviously the emotions took over his common sense. Of course I hope it works out :)
Random note: I don't think I liked one outfit Meredith wore on the show. Supposedly she is a make-up artist which would lead me to believe she has style.... well she might.. but not a style I like. That hot pink patent leather jacket she wore picking out rings. I'm glad she didn't go with Matthew.. they wouldn't let her wear that in Texas!
So tomorrow it's off to Orlando :) :) :) I hope this snowstorm doesn't hose up my flight!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment