At least I feel that way today :)
I'm in a couple fantasy NASCAR leagues (ok 4), one of which includes my brother. He's 19 months older then me, nicknamed Mr ESPN for his obsession with all sports, and I LOVE to beat him at anything.. especially sports!! Thanks to Elliott Sadler and Kasey Kahne yesterday was my day! Not only have I won the yahoo league two weeks in a row, a beat J this week 339 to 165.. I more then doubled his points!!, and jumped ahead of him in the overall standings!! Yes it was a great day. And lucky me.. they have this weekend off for Easter so I can rub it in for two whole weeks!!! :) :) :) And believe me.. since I don't get this opportunity often. I will :) Gotta love lil sisters!
I'm still ranked 109,715 of everyone on yahoo, 1637 behind the leader. That puts me in the 70th percentile though! It's fun!
And that's not even the coolest part of the day. I ran my 8 miles! Yes me.. that's 80 minutes of running! Thinking about it stunk.. but actually running it wasn't too bad. The weather was cool... a little windy... but nice. Ran around the lake twice. It was a trail so not too hard on the joints. The woods kept out most of the wind. Being close to water just made it relaxing! My shins weren't painfree, but didn't kill me. My knees were what started to bother me some near the end. I really wasn't dying at any point, just real excited I made it!! I tried to help my mind game by not even looking at my watch til I thought I had hit about 4 miles (40 min)... the watch said 33! That was a bummer :) I wish the trail marked off every mile.. but oh well. Guess what.. I RAN 8 MILES!! Bring on the 1/2 :)
Did I tell you I whooped my brother at Fantasy NASCAR this week??? Whooped him bad! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment