2:30am... Mom sick as a dog... taking care of her.
5:00am... Potty duty, dad.
6:45am... Look out the window and see this.
7:00am... Sweep glass off street.
7:15am... File report with police.
8:00am... File claim with State Farm.
9:00am... Potty duty, dad.
9:15am... Blue gets towed.
Stupid kids with nothing better to do with their time. They can't even do it right and hit just the window, that would be easy to replace.. no they miss and mess up the whole frame!! I broke down instantly when I saw it.. more the stess I think and the long night. I never shed a tear when they stole the whole darn car.. but this, I cry. Go figure. Well let's look at the positives... they didn't take anything from inside... still have my golf clubs!... the cop was kinda cute.. and J says he was flirting with me... I get to pimp the minivan to VB for K's shower :) Since it was vandalism I don't have a deductible! Can't wait to see what my insurance rates become though! What do I really need. A day spa would be nice!! If I hadn't already been on a shopping binge yesterday.. that would work to!
More Pics...

Hope your weekend is starting better then mine!


0 comments:
Post a Comment