Ok do me a favor. Remember back to when you were a kid. McDonalds was THE fast food place to eat. Happy Meals (with cool toys). Chicken Nuggets (before Wendy's and Chick Fil A of course) dipped in honey.. mm mmm good! So here's my issue. Nowadays... McD's doesn't have honey!! How am I supposed to enjoy my nuggets without honey! It makes me really sad... like a part of my childhood is missing! "I'm NOT lovin it"
On a better note for McDonald's.. they finally have some cool toys again! They've teamed up with ESPN! Tony Hawk Skateboarding, Mia Hamm Soccer, Tony Stewart Auto Racing, Michael Vick Football, Venus and Serena Tennis, and Vince Cater Basketball. Of course I don't have the three I really want yet.. but I will be getting more Happy Meals the next couple of weeks.. guess I should take my own honey though :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment