Hey Hey Hey

So I think I've figured out how to strike a balance in my crazy life and keep my sanity. It's easy... if I go out of town over the weekend, I have to say 'no' to some of the week's activities. If I stay in town for the weekend.. I can do whatever I want all week long :) I know I'll have the weekend to catch up :) Basically I need to make sure I have downtime somewhere! This weekend was great fun, cept there was no laundry, cleaning, mark things off to do list time... so I'm left feeling way behind in life! Hopefully I will be motivated to get some things done tonight! And hopefully I can work on the saying 'no' part... it's not my strength!

Random... I've come to the realization since I'm addicted to Virgin Radio I will know way more about UK current events then I do about US current events. This should scare me, but it really doesn't. It's never really bothered me that I lack current event knowledge. I'd like to be more in the loop... but not enough to actually make the effort.

Read this verse in my studies this weekend and it brought me comfort.
Psalm 139:16 All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. I don't have to wonder really, all my days have been planned and God is in control :) That makes me happy. All my dad's days were planned long ago. Might not be my plan.. but it's even better that it's His plan :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.