Times flies!

Amazing it is almost July!!

Technology never ceases to amaze me. As I sit at work programming today I'm listening live to CreationFest, a christian music festival in PA. I don't have to take time off work, travel, spend money.. yet I still get to listen to the same live music and speakers while I work. Very fun! I love the internet!

Believe it or not this is the 3rd friday in a row I've been in blacksburg! I couldn't tell you the last time the streak was that long.. or when it will be that long again! Hope to pick up the new bike today, maybe the weather will clear up and I'll get a chance to ride it this weekend! Other then that I plan to enjoy being in the burg and hanging out with friends this weekend!

Last night I met my challenge in shuffleboard. Talking trash as always M & I thoroughly got our butts whooped! I wasn't too mad, they were impressive on the table and fun. At least my D was good and it took them a while to shut us out, only scoring 1 or 2 points per go. We switched up teams and I did beat the guy on my end in the last game. Once scoring 7 on him in one round :) That felt good! M & I had a fun night as always :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.