...not much time. So this will be the quick version.
A. Cruise - lots of fun. a bunch of us took a 2 hour Ice Cream Social tour of Claytor Lake last night. So it rained the whole time, but that's ok. We are tough :) It was nice to relax on the lake, ice cream was yummy, the couple that owned the operation was very nice (they ran the 5K this weekend too, and they are running in VA Beach :)). Definitely a nice break from the normal TTC. We'll plan to do it again on a sunny day!
B. Morning - seems like by 9am lots had been accomplished. M and I hit a 3.2 mile run. Took a cold shower. M and I figured out how to relight the pilot light on the hot water heater. 'WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN MEN' - that's our house motto :) Hit up starbucks.. at this point it was much needed! K came over and M made us breakfast. Yum Yum. Then it was off to work. Time check 8:30 :)
C. Bike - Been contiplating adding a bike to my list of toys. Will help with cross-training and I can work my way up to a real triathlon. After weighing options, checking out finances, and talking to mom... I've decided to go ahead and make the purchase. Very exciting.. more details to come! Hopefully the one I've been eyeing is still in the shop!
D. Virgin Radio - 'Today's Best Music and Classic Tracks' Beatles -- Guns N Roses -- REM -- Queen -- Evenecense (sp?) -- football commercials -- UK Lingo and Accents CAN'T BEAT IT :)
E. Company Picnic Today- WOOHOO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment