Tough As Heck Trivia

2% of people buy this for their pets??

Where you up listening to Star Country at 6:20AM this morning?? If so you heard me call in an answer this question correctly! INSURANCE :) So you guys who know me.. know I was VERY excited to win. I've never won anything on the radio before! I'm sure the only reason I made it through was because not many people are awake at 6:20! I'd say 8 or so people got it wrong first though!! I woke up Monica so I could tell someone and so she could listen to it :) haha.

What did I win you want to know... breakfast at Shoneys I think.. but who cares I WON :) So it wasn't Kenny Chesney tickets or a family 4-pack to Carawinds.. but I'm still on a high!

A couple people have told me they heard it too :) heehee! That was me :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.