April 23 - Pre Race Expo - Order a mosaic poster commemorating the Country Music Half Marathon that will include at least one photo of me during the race :)
April 24 - run run run :)
April 28 - Receive email confirmation of order which states "Posters, photo mats, and medal stands ship out in 3-4 business weeks." Cool.
June 30 - hmmm I haven't gotten that poster yet.. what did that email say? 3-4 weeks? It's been 9... so I send an email to the support folks inquiring.
July 14 - hmmm.. haven't gotten and email back. I'll call them. This is at 11 weeks. Woman says it was shipped July 5th USPS, if I don't get it by July 19th call back. (since when does it take 2 weeks to ship something USPS?) Ok... this company is slow.. but it's in the mail.. I can deal.
July 27 - 10 AM - still no poster. What is up?? So I call back and end up talking to a really nice rep. She does some research. Apparently something happened at the event.. and this item wasn't able to be produced.. so no one can get it. Umm ok.. why didn't you call me and tell me?? why did the last chic say it was shipped?? She offers to send me a couple of my pics in place of the poster.. Cool with me, I order 3 pics which equals more then what the poster was. Here is where they are trying to make me a happy customer even though they really messed up :)
July 27 - 1PM - M calls. Your poster came in the mail. What? My poster? The one they couldn't produce? Very interesting. Sure enough.. I go home and there is my poster :) 13 weeks later!
I really wonder how some companies can stay in business! Let's see how long it takes them to send out the prints.... she said 2-3 weeks :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment