Video Game Idiot
Posted in on 4:30 PM by Jilian
Yep, that's me. So I buy a used GBA game friday. Frogger Adventures Temple of the Flog. 'Used' so no instruction book. No prob.. it's Frogger, just make it across the road without getting hit by a truck right? NO. Go into a little world, collect coins and lives etc... then... then... then what?? How do you get out of this little world!!! ERRRRR. STUPID GAMES :) So I'm stuck on level one which takes all of 30 seconds to clear.. and can't get out. Yes I've looked on www.gamefaqs.com, it tells me nothing. My only hope, maybe my bosses 7 year old son will give me some pointers. I know.. I'm a loser :) But if it's the last thing I do I will figure out how to move on to the next world.. even if it means getting help from a 7 year old :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment