Worn Out...

I wouldn't have missed one of these past trips.. but as always they've left me a little frazzled. A personal day is what I need... a day with nothing planned except J time. Hmm... looking at the calendar... maybe Oct 9.. if I can manage to keep it clear between now and then :) Life is fun though :)

Took some cloggin lessons sunday night. Very cool. Hoorah Cloggers practice at Squires every sunday night and welcome new people. They were very nice, and patient breaking down the steps. Which is what I need when I'm learning 'complex foot rhythms'. So now I have a little hope one day I'll look like I know what I'm doing at the Cellar and in Floyd.

With all the business I've brushed aside the things I came to love so much about the summer... hoping to find more time for Ultimate, Golf, Biking, and Running in the next few weeks! Before the weather gets to cold!!

I've had it with Adelphia High Speed Internet so ordered DSL, it's been sitting in the box for a week. Hopefully one night this week I'll find time to hook it up and see if it's more reliable then Adelphia. ** warning help desk... you might be getting a call ** :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.