the weekend

FRI
~ Pick up dress for next weekend, pants still need some altering
~ Panera w/ SJ in harrisonburg (JMU parking ticket - luckily the first one is free)
~ BJ's - I won't need to grocery shop for months!
~ Don Pablos Queso Blanco for dinner :) mmm mmmm good!

SAT
~ Eyebrow wax, eyelash tint, haircut - AHHHHHH :)
~ DC UNITED
~~ Tailgating with the nieghbors. (even gave some frisbee lessons, that helped!)
~~ Mom's Chorus sang the National Anthem!



~~ J, M and I were selected to participate in the half time competition! WE WON :)





SUN
~ Luau Party!! Lots of people, Lots of food, Lots of fun!! Happy 50th MOM :)



~ Finally watched Finding Nemo :)

MON
~ Einsteins with Mom, Grandpa, Betty, and Dana :) (darn good coffee)
~ Road Trip
~~ Forgot the dress for next weekend.. had to turn around for it!
~~ Stop at Cracker Barrel for book, takes forever to get 2 ham biscuits (forget I need gas)
~~ Stop for gas in the Plains (1.5 miles off the highway)
~~ Stop at Dunkin Donuts to pick up J's wallet he lost driving home sun
~~ Turn over 90,000 on blue!
~~ Stop to pick up pants I had altered
~ finally... Home Sweet Home :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.