- Just have to mention after sunday's race I am again ahead of 'Poppa Bear Racing 24' in yahoo fanatasy NASCAR. I just gotta hold my position for 6 more races.
- Ever been to Atlanta? I'm trying to compile my list of must see places/things to do. Suggestions welcome :) HOKIE FOOTBALL and NASCAR are already on the list :)
- Tuesday nights at the Cellar, good company, fun times :) I'll have to make it more often.
- M's comment of the night :) As the two guys in front of us enter the bouncer makes the comment "You brought a posse tonight". One responds turning around "No they aren't with us... but they could be" To which the Diva responds "YOU WISH" :) She did finally add... "JUST KIDDING"...it's wasn't very convincing though :)
- The ID crew is heading to Roanoke tonight to see Bruce Hornsby. Famous piano player or something... I'm not really sure who he is. It's with the crew though, so I can't wait :)
- Plus Mom's coming to town tonight and will be joining us :) WOOHOO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment