HAPPY NEW YEAR :)

So.... my weekend in Blacksburg has given me time to catch up some on life. I feel like from the beginning of Dec til now has been a big blur! My laundry's done, my room's clean, I'm finally mailing Chirstmas presents, and my blog has a new look!! I wanted the first blog of the year to come along with the new look, so even though lots of blogable (word?) stuff has been happening I haven't had the time to post.. hopefully that will change!!

This weekend started with my desktop not working. I thought a power outage had killed the power supply. Great. So I decided that was the last straw I needed to finally get motivated to get rid of my desktop which I've hated for some time. So all I needed to do was get it working long enough to grab my files. Then I could break it down, make some money on ebay, and be done with it. Or course I put off dealing with it til today cause I didn't want to ruin my weekend! Well... today.. the thing decides to work :) Woohoo!! Now let's see how motivated I stay with getting it cleaned off and dumped!

The weekend run. Went for my 6 mile run Sunday with J. I've been having some calf issues so it wasn't exactly easy. But wasn't too bad either. My avg pace was about 9:30 which is big surprise cause I thought I was a lifetime 10 min pacer :) Well today I pull out my schedule to see what I have to do and realize I only had to run 5 miles this weekend. DOH!! Oh well, it was good for me. Side note... I also realized my old shoes had at least 500 miles on them (wow, I ran 500 miles in the past year?) so today I hit up Runabout. I can't wait to run in the new kicks and see how they feel :) Maybe new shoes will help with the leg pain!

On a side note. I'm at minute 387 out of 400 and they don't start over til friday. So if you don't have VERIZON, you better not be calling me before 9!! Well you can call, but if I don't answer you'll know why :) I'm hooking mom up with Verizon this weekend, so I won't go through my minutes so fast!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.