...of 24 strange people self-selected to take a challenge and change their lives. Find out what happens when people stop being lazy and start running. The Country Music Marathon, Nashville!
If you guys follow the links to other Blogs on my sidebar I'm sure you've seen a couple of blogs solely dedicated to training for the next big race! I was reading them the other day and had the realization it was our own reality TV show online. There's so much analysis, support, and advice within the blogs that they seem full of drama :) I thought I signed up for Bachelorette, not Runners World :)
Speaking of TV. I don't like arranging my life around a certain TV show. Example: No I can't hang out with you because ______ is on tonight. (Yes I know there are things like a VCR and TIVO but A - I don't have TIVO and B - I can't figure out the VCR with digital cable, never know what channels to set etc C - I won't find the time to watch it anyways) In other words I haven't been addicted to a TV show in a while. Well last year I felt like I was missing out. All these conversations about Apprentice, Arrested Development, CSI, Survivor etc and I was lost! So.... I decided to have a show :) My roommate and I watched the Bachelorette with Meredith and the Bachelor with Jesse Palmer. It actually turned into more of a roommate bonding time and we enjoyed making fun of the entire show :) So.... why am I blabbing. I have two shows right now. The roommates and I enjoy Desperate Housewives. What a soap opera. So many story lines we can hardly keep up. But it's addicting, and you want to know what's going to happen. Actually right now it's all stuff in the past we are anxious to find out about. The second is the latest Bachelorette. I know all this quality TV, hey it's entertainment :) The nice thing about Bachelorette is it only lasts about 6 weeks, so you only have to block out your schedule for a couple weeks :) Of course half the time I totally forget what day it is and end up having to read the recap on televisionwithoutpity. Funny site :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment