Weekend Highlights

M and I had a blast saturday afternoon when she decided we had to make masks for the Mardi Gras party we were heading to that night. I wasn't as excited as she was initially, but once I went into the craft room to see what supplies I had... I was hooked. It's days like this when I'm glad I have too much crap :)



Last night I saw the benefits of a DVR firsthand! I've heard all the hype and praise, but had not previously experienced. We were at the Ultimate Superbowl Party :) First off good friends! Secondly we watched via the Replay. So we started a little later... watched a play, 30 sec skip, presto the next play was being snapped, 30 sec skip, next play :) AMAZING! If we wanted to see the replays or rewatch a play ourselves we could. Want us to pause it. Sure :) Seen this commercial already, skip :) Stupid movie trailers, skip :) Halftime... pause, time for some hot tubbing :) Don't have to get back to the game til you feel like it :) And the best part of the game... McNabb lost :)

NASCAR quote of the day: NASCAR driver Morgan Sheherd, on why the NBA brawl couldn't happen in his sport: "None of our fans would ever let go of a beer for any reason, much less throw it at somebody." (SI - Dec 6, 2004)

Countdown to DAYTONA - 13 days!!!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.