I like this method people are following as of late on their blogs-
~Chocolate Chip Pound Cake update: take II turned out much better. A little burnt cause I forgot about it, but that's was fixable! Third try is sure to be perfect!
~BUDGET: That's my new vocab word. We aren't gettin along to well. But I'm trying! So far so good. Things I've said no to so far this week...
Having my snowboard grinded
The cute snowboard stampin up set
Kenny's new CD
Eating lunch out at Kayo
Getting my eyebrows waxed
Going to snowshoe this weekend
I'm no worse for the wear. Maybe I will survive :)
~Verizon: Has a new text messaging google feature. Example. Send message to 46645 (GOOGL) stating "Pizza Hut. 24060" or "Pizza. Blacksburg VA". You will get a test back listing all the Pizza Huts (or Pizza places for ex 2) with addresses and phone numbers! Cool huh. You can search Businesses, Residential, Prices, Definitions, get Google snippets, or use it as a Calculator.
~Running: Not going so well. Hopefully I've got the shoe situation worked out. We'll see how the runs go this weekend. Hopefully the shins won't hurt too bad! Countdown to Nashville is less then 12 weeks!
~NRV Fair: Chris Cagle will be at the fair this July!! Woohoo!
~Weekend: I'm looking forward to relaxing, spending time with the roomies and other blacksburg friends, and if I'm lucky maybe I'll even get to meet Asian Pete :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment