Progress is being made :) Thanks to the help of a couple friends the wallpaper is now gone from the dining room, kitchen, and bedroom. Some rooms were easier then others. Now I'm spackling, sanding, and caulking to prepare for painting.
I'm loving the work. Yes it does seem to take forever, but the place already looks a million times better with the flowers gone. It's great to see the fruits of your work :) I can't wait to see it with the paint!
Already more and more things are getting added to the todo list. We've decided we really should paint the trim. We'll have to paint the ceiling in the master bedroom. There's quite a bit of furniture I'd like to paint :) One step at a time!
I've decided I got away from the jungle... only to be in the forest! I mowed the lawn last night, well some of it. The jungle took be about 30 mins. The front and right side of 101 took me 45 minutes and used a whole tank of gas! Most of it is sloping, and the only flat part is like being in a forest with the trees just wide enough to grow grass inbetween! N.. can't wait til you're back from Italy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment