Better late then never right...
So during the hat tourney I wasn't very encouraged by my play and thinking on the field. I was very rusty, wasn't into offense, and thinking this is going to be a long summer.. I stink!!
Well last thursday night changed that. The first point of the game I was in on I caught the disk up the line and threw for a score :) Since that happens oh once every blue moon.. I was pretty excited. Granted I did miss a couple easy grabs, but I also had some other good plays and caught 2 for scores. I was pretty happy with my movement and getting open for the disc, and with my defense :) So I'm definitely encouraged for the rest of the summer and hope to improve upon my getting open and going to the disc.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment