Why you ask?? Cause summer league has started. We were sitting around the table at Rivermill last night after the hat tournament, catching up with the Ultimate crew, most of whom I haven't seen since last summer, when it hit me... it's summertime! It was so good to see everyone, specially the Roanoke crowd! The Ultimate was fun too :)
Last night was also the first New River Network event. We had a good turn-out. Lots of mingling and socializing. I'm looking forward to watching the group grow. Two quotes from people I met show the need for such a group. "I didn't know there were this many young professionals in blacksburg" "I've lived here for 3 years and don't know anyone!"
My birthday was the best to date. M is a firm beliver that a birthday is YOUR day. Well friday felt like my day! Thanks to all who had a part in that.... emailing, calling, cards, hanging out etc :) I am for sure blessed with an awesome family and friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment