Surprise Surprise!!

I've been in a pretty good mood lately... Not exactly sure why.. maybe I've finally got a good balance in life going on. Anyways... to add to my good mood, got a phone call from MI Abby yesterday asking what my plans were this weekend. I had forgotten she was going to be visiting family down NC at the end of May. Well A and her parents are about 2 hours away from the burg right now. I'm looking forward to having dinner with them and hanging out with A all night :) I didn't think I'd get to see her again til the fall!! And how cool that she'll get to spend at least a little of my birthday with me :)

So yeah I guess my birthday kinda started last week when I got my bro and s-i-l's card in the mail. (Sent early cause they happen to be gallavanting around Europe... I remember when my parent's spent my 21st birthday in Austria!, one day maybe I'll actually get to spend my birthday in Europe!) It officially started yesterday when I got a surprise package of a lollipop bouquet at work. It just keeps getting better!! You know me.. I think birthdays should last all week!

Oh yeah. AND tomorrow just happens to be National Doughnut Day. Krispy Kreme is giving away free doughnuts. Coincidence.. I think not :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.