Ahhhhhhhhhh :)

That's how I feel today. Lots happening - life is good :)

House - We are pretty settled in. A couple boxes still, but it's stuff that doesn't have a home yet. Once I get the rooms painted I can start figuring out decorations and what I want to purchase in the form of shelving/cabinets. I started painting the dining room this weekend. Hopefully I finish it up this week!! It's so amazing to see the room transform once you get color on the walls! The pool table was put together last thursday, M and I have been trying to play a game everyday! Our awesome neighbor has been letting us borrow his self-propelled mower to tackle our lawn - way easier! In fact - AMAZING :) I'll will be purchasing one in the near future... just doing a little research on consumer reports.

Training - I'm back into my training plan. Things are going well. The break might have done me some good. I ran saturday morning and was shocked to make 6 miles.. and to run it in an hour. My times had really been slacking! Here's the breakdown for you training geeks :) For those that know the huckleberry I ran from 5.5 - 2.5 and back. Had placed a water bottle at merrimac so I took two 30 sec drink/walk breaks. The out was mostly gradual uphill... coming back there's a pretty big hill in mile 6.

mile - time - hr
1 10:01 147
2 9:58 168 (drink)
3 9:52 177
4 9:31 175
5 10:06 175 (drink)
6 10:30 178

Now I just need to get lots of miles in on my bike! And stay consistent. If this rain would go away, that would help! I'm thinking about entering a triathlon before the end of the summer for practice.. I'll let you know.

Work - We are getting very close to releasing an application so work has been busy. Fun though. I was down in Martinsville last week running some training classes and I'm headed to Highpoint next week. We've been talking lots as a company about what we see our roles being if we start to expand, even laying out an organizational chart. It's fun to think about the future.

Bunko - I know I never reported on Bunko. It was really fun. What I expected. Bunko night is an excuse for friends to hang out once a month, catch up, laugh. The women we're really fun, some exactly how I hope I am in 10 years. I could see it being a blast if it was all my close friends... so my plan... yep have my own bunko night! Not sure when.. but I'm working on it!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.