
Here's a picture of the truck packed to capacity :)
So a little story from move day that I forgot to tell :) First off when the movers showed up I was surprised by how young they were!! Prob high schoolers working a summer job. M & I felt like we were breaking child labor laws having them move all our heavy stuff!! They were tough though and we got over it. They were really nice and hard workers and of course we developed our little brother crushes on them :) Well since things were taking forever once we got to the new house and we're unloading M & I were helping them. I was in my room when one of the boys came in carrying two boxes and we looked like we was struggling... I went to grab the bottom box and told him the top box went in the bonus room. Or course I'm oblivious to him trying to tell me the bottom box was not secure.... so as I take the box the bottom comes open and contents clatter to the floor. Well it's my box of ducks in beanie babies.. some of which were in plastic boxes that made quite impressive sounds that sounded like everything was breaking. Well of course M & I bust into laughter almost crying and this poor kid thinkin the worst has a look of terror on his face. There were ducks everywhere!!!! So stinkin funny! Of course I snapped a picture so you guys would get the full effect!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment