Who ever said weekends were for relaxing???
Friday - starting at 6pm - roommate chore night - dinner - painted first coat on bottom of dining room - did some work work while watching Spanglish with the roomies. Bed around 12:30.
Saturday - 6am alarm goes off - painted second coat in dining room - 2 loads of laundry, picked up a bit, peeled hard boiled eggs - 9am blueberry picking - 12am bike ride (32 miles, 15mph avg - I was happy :)) - shower, pack, clean some more, make deviled eggs - roommate from college stopped by for about 30 min - went to Roanoke for a birthday bar-b-q around 5pm - 9:30 continued on to Sm Mtn Lake to hang out with some friends I graduated with (kicked some butt at beer-pong, which I've only played like twice years ago, it was a blast!) bed I don't no what time, at the lake there is no time :)
Sunday - Ah the relax day - BLT's for breakfast - went out on the boat and wakeboarded (second time ever, I LOVE IT!, so much easier then H2O skiing, wears you out quick though) - watched a movie - had lunch - read out on the deck - napped - laid out on the dock - played frisbee while floating in the lake - headed over to their friends house (by boat.. so funny to me to hop in the boat and jet across the lake) and chilled on the dock and floating in the lake - then headed home, got home around 9:30 - took down the tape in the dining room and cleaned up the painting mess - took the transformation pics - mixed up a blueberry oatmeal coffee cake to bake this morning - went to bed around 11.
Monday - alarm went off at 5 - threw the cake in the oven - made it to the gym to lift by 6 and to work by 8:15 :) I know I'm crazy!
So I've decided I'm better off with less sleep and more activites! :)
I want to know how 30 minutes of wakeboarding can leave my body screaming worse then a whole weekend of snowboarding? I've been lifting back/shoulders specifically the past 2 months... I don't think it's done a bit of good, I did not feel strong out there... just tired!! I guess if I were older and wiser I'd have skipped the gym this morning, but I'm not old or wise... so I'm depending on drugs to get me through the day!
In other random news Blue is three years old to me today today :)
Heard Gary's new song on the radio at lunchtime. Yeah I've already heard it in concert 3 or 4 times... but I guess I'm still used to the old days when anytime he was on the radio was a exciting.. and I still get a thrill each time a new song makes it to the radio. Plus his voice is just sooooo amazing! And in this case... it means a new album is around the corner. Song title is "The Best I Ever Had". Now I just need to catch the video on CMT :) (Yeah it's a Vertical Horzion song... not sure if they wrote it or covered it too??)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment