Blogging

So I've been blogging maybe two years now. For me it's obviously nothing too insiteful, more an online journal to share stories and keep friends up to date on my life. In the past 6 months my view of what blogging is all about and the impact it's having around the world has been growing. This week I've been doing some research on company blogs. ID is going to be starting a blog and we're trying to figure out what we want to include and how this blog can benefit the company. The more I read and learn about blogs the more I realize what an explosion it is... seems blogging is everywhere now!

Blog Business Summit - A whole conference company blogs and making the most of them.

Whoever thought blogging could be your full time job?


A blog born every second, more then 80,000 a day!


The more blogs I discover the interest me the harder it is to check them everyday. I really you could let it take over you life! Thanks goodness I've had a friend point me the direction of RSS. I can subscribe to the RSS feeds of the blogs I'd like to read and new posts are sent to my mail application (or RSS reader of your choice). Now I don't really have to do any work... I can catch up on blogs as they are posted :)

So what are you waiting for? Start a BLOG! BLOGGER or TYPEPAD are great places to set up your free blog!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.