Yeah, I'm still alive

So I may skip the whole catch up thing.... you'll just have to live not knowing what I've been up to the past 2 weeks :)

But I will say a couple things about my trip to High Point last week for work.
3 things I love about NC:
1 - BAR B QUE :)
2 - Cheerwine from a fountain :)
3 - Country Bars :)
(yes I did have Bar B Que for lunch and dinner one day!)

Training itself went really well. I'm one of those rare people who love dealing with the customers. I love talking to them, learning how they use our software, getting feedback from them, teaching them etc. My boss always says I'm the #1 proponent for what the customer wants, which a lot of developers unfortunately don't care about. The more I talk to the customers the better I understand the software, since I came into this project in the middle and don't have the background furniture knowledge others on our team do - every little bit I learn helps!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.