A full weekend

Somehow my schedule went from being in town most of the summer to being in town one of 8 weekends in a row. Well I guess I'll be in town 2 of the weekends, but one is my race.. so I'm not really countin it :)

So this is weekend 3 of the stretch, my in town weekend, really it should be my recovery/relax weekend... haha! It's my only chance to get things done around the house. Here's my TODO list:

- My weekly house chores
- Floyd tonight for the Jamboree
- Bike for 3 hrs (hopefully 40 miles) on the trail sat morning
- Canoe from Foster Falls to Allisonia (12 miles) after biking
- Clean up my tornado of a room/bathroom
- Unpack my boxes of books finally
- Arrange the garage so we can start using it :)
- Weed flower beds/Plant flowers
- Mow/Weedwack
- Pay bills/Review Budget
- Write a letter to Raines PMD telling them just what I think :)
- Run 10 miles on sunday
- Rest

Should be fun!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.