The world of a homeowner....

If you looked at a pie chart of how I spend my time... aside from working and sleeping I think the largest slice would be 'shopping at Lowe's, Home Depot, or Heavener's'. I'm not complaining, I love hardware stores and building/making/problem solving at my house! (notice I didn't mention I loved painting!)

After realizing my lawn was a beast, getting a lowdown on all the options mowers offer, and checking out consumer reports I bought myself a new mower the other weekend. The TORO Recycler 20017 Personal Pace. I'm lovin it! Used it for the first time on sunday and oh what a difference. I think I might have even enjoyed mowing! Now what to do with my old push mower??

I had so much fun mowing that afterwards I cut back some of the plants, hung hooks across the porch for hanging plants and organized the garage :) I have a feeling this will become a normal sunday for me :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.