1 - My friends are the greatest!
2 - Loved the radio stations in Phoenix!! I think 'Hair Band' weekend may have been the best one!3 - I can't get enough of palms trees and blue skys!
4 - Moral 1 - Jilian is always right :)5 - Every city has to have a crazy painted exhibit. Phoenix - Guitars. (look close - it's a cactus guy)
6 - Moral 2 - It's Joel's fault7 - Who knew Robert's alter ego was a hummingbird?
8 - At 'real' mexican/southwest restaurants - everyone gets their own salsa!! (plus you can eat outside in the winter!)
9 - Be careful taking pictures of cacti ;)
10 - Robert's pretty good at Rex impressions!
11 - I didn't realize I missed hilly curvy roads til we got back to the burg. Just wierd all their roads are sooo straight and sooo flat!12 - Rula Bula - Best Irish Pub in Tempe. Why? Check out the entry.
13 - Dreamer is a very emotional movie - make sure you have tissues.14 - My fav little guy from our hike.
15 - Margarita's can turn the worst airport into the funnest airport!
16 - We didn't see the tool at the expo :(17 - Post Race Ritual
18 - 5 adults can fit into a mini. Helps when one is a midget.
19 - The sunset is beautiful every night in AZ.
20 - All the highway interchanges have really cool designs on them, they put a lot of attention to appeal - even strip malls have really cool roof lines!
21 - I take darn good pictures while driving - this was even going around a curve on an exit ramp!
22 - Frisbee in January - Watch out for the camera!
23 - What is this?
24 - If you have tile floors - Make sure Robert has a plastic cup.
25 - 2006 is going to be a great year!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment