HEAT : 5 - 3 Record

Not to shabby for my first coaching gig :) I had a blast coaching basketball - it's was awesome to watch them improve over the season. Yeah sometimes I was ready to strangle a couple - but for the most part they were really sweet kids. The parents were wonderful - very appreciative. I learned a lot - if I decide to coach again next year I'll be more prepared for the task.

The last game of the year was a great ending. Even missing our star player and having our other point gaurd sitting the bench with an injury - the guys stepped up - controlled the ball - passed - rebounded - shot well. The whole season came together and they dominated. I think 4 of the 6 playing scored including R's first points of the season!

I had fun making awards for all the players:



Next up: Soccer. Not officially because of my schedule - but unofficially I'm helping out a friend on mine with a U12 Boys Travel Team. A little bit older - not nearly as sweet - we'll see how it goes :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.