BOA for running shoes???

The BOA Revolution

I'm a HUGE fan of my BOA lacing snowboard boots - really I should be getting commission for how much I talk the things up!

Only down side now is there's only one shoe model on the market - we all know how many different pairs of running shoes you have to try on to find 'the one'. It'll take a while before we have options - but if I find one that works, better believe it'll replace my Adreneline's!

News for the snowboarding world.... "Next year Boa is releasing a new snowboard boot closure called the Focus that uses two reels to tighten different zones around your foot instead of just one. You’ll be able to dial in tightness to lock in the heel and arch with one cable while the other tightens around your ankle and calf." Cool!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.