Easter

I had a great time with the family Easter weekend, thanks to them for making the trip to the burg!!


Mom and I headed out to Wind Rock Thurs night for a picnic dinner and to watch the sunset. It was a great evening for it - warm(ish) and clear.


Sat afternoon we went bowling - Mom's still got it - Josh bowled an amazing 191 including 2 turkeys! - C & I, well we improved with M's pointers :) I changed my form, so now I need to go practice it!


The blooming trees provided a great back drop for the obligatory 'tri-pod' family photos Sunday morning :) Plus Mom got some great shots with her camera of 'spring'.




Oh yeah. I ran 15 miles :)

MileTimeHeartrate
110:12144
29:44164
39:33167
49:42165
59:50169
610:13166
79:54168
89:44167
910:11151
1010:05169
1110:13161
1210:1883?
1310:36161
1410:39162
1510:21106

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.