Wow - It's been almost of a month since I blogged! With Christmas, work, wedding planning, and getting back to the gym the time has flown by. I'll do my best to post more regularly :)
Christmas is officially over, the celebrating part at least. Now I just need to remove all traces of decorations from the house. The tree is down :) (well, one of them) Hopefully I can put away the rest this weekend.
Our big project at work goes live on Friday - woohoo!
The main pieces of the wedding have been planned - place, date, dress, caterer, cake, flowers, photographer, etc. All we have let to figure out are the details - oh yeah - and the honeymoon! We set the menu last night - Baked Swordfish w/ Lobstercrumb Topping and Roast Tenderloin of Beef Sauce Bearnaise. Check out our wedding webpage.
The gym. I think I'm going to sign up for a triathlon or two this year. For now I'm just trying to make it to the gym every morning. Soon I'll pick a race and set my training plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment