From TV Week: In a highly unusual move for a broadcast series, ABC and the producers of "Lost" are in discussions to determine an end date for the show.
Woohoo!! They will get off the island!! We're watching season 2 right now trying to catch up, and I'm getting a little bored. Knowing there's at least one more season to watch makes me frustrated - how long until they get off the island - how much crazier can the plot become? I was getting close to giving up on the show. Now that I know it will end, and they will be saved (well I don't know this part), I'm re-energized to catch up!
We have 15 more episodes between seasons 2 and 3 to catch up on before 307 airs on Feb 7th.
Translation - the next three weekends will involve LOST marathons :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment