New Light at 101!!

Our memorial day weekend included some relaxed time with friends, fishing on the river with the dogs (pics soon), and some work :) Also 4 trips to Lowes :) T & I are quite proud of our electrical skills :) And the fact that we are still happily married after such projects :)

T's been adamant about replacing the eye sore light (before and after below) in the kitchen for months - I finally caved to buying a fan and am quite happy with the result :) See I listen - it just takes me a while to warm up to new ideas/change sometimes :)

The new pool light has been in a box under the pool table for almost a year. I've been putting off spending the money to pay an electrician to put a drop in the ceiling. Then I got the bright idea I could turn the cords into a plug and just run it across the ceiling and down the wall. I think the results are sweet!

Plus now we can play pool/ping pong after dark. It's hot! You need to come check it out!


THE EVOLUTION OF A KITCHEN:



0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.