Rewind: SML Weekend

All my girlfriends rock! I'm so blessed to have friends that travel hours and timezones by car and plane to spend a weekend chillin at the lake :)

I was a little worried things might be awkward since I was blending friendships from many eras of my life - some of whom had never met. Not sure why I was worried! Again my friends rock :)

It was a fun weekend of stories, laughter, new friendships, games, bonding, cooking, wine, and memories. I can't imagine a better way to spend my bachelorette weekend :)

Here's the group at Peaks of Otter Winery. I'd highly recommend heading to Bedford for the taste testing if you like to try new things, they have some interesting fruity wines. Beware of the sketchy guy that hits on all the ladies!

Another fun place in Bedford is Olde Liberty Station. It's a quaint restaurant in an old train station house. Here we are after lunch. I think I'll be planning a girls weekend every year - no need to have an excuse like a wedding :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.