What are you candy (or other food) eating quirks? With a bag of M&M's do you always save one color until the end? Do you bite all the edges of chocolate off the KitKat before eating the wafers?
Candy Quirk
Posted in on 10:34 AM by Jilian
SMARTIES. There are fifteen in a roll. I eat them three at a time. In color coordinated sandwiches. Like purple-white-purple. Or orange-green-orange. It always works out. Sometimes I end up with yellow-yellow-yellow, which is ok, cause it still follows the rule :) I'm not sure why I do this - I just do - without even really thinking about it - always have :)
What are you candy (or other food) eating quirks? With a bag of M&M's do you always save one color until the end? Do you bite all the edges of chocolate off the KitKat before eating the wafers?
What are you candy (or other food) eating quirks? With a bag of M&M's do you always save one color until the end? Do you bite all the edges of chocolate off the KitKat before eating the wafers?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment