Wedding Pictures!!

We were so blessed to have two amazing photographers and friends shoot our wedding. The pictures are spectacular and I can't get enough of them! I was looking at them a couple weeks ago and told Todd I wanted to do it all over again - he looked at me like I was crazy :) We had sooooo much fun with our family, the day was truly magical! I wouldn't change a thing if we did it all over again :)

I tried to narrow down some favorites to post - they are all great though - so go check out the albums:

Mark
Jere

My cousins and I with Annabelle :)



My mom is lookin hot!

The best big brother ever!



This picture is extra special because it captures my dad's wedding ring and Todd's mom's bracelet. We know they were both there in spirit celebrating with us!


First dance

Watching the video my mom surprised us with :)



My Uncle Mikey with Annabelle

Best friends



Hope you enjoyed!! :)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.