
Woohoo! You did it! What a beautiful ceremony overlooking the mtns :) Just perfect. We were so happy to share this with you
guys!

Your day was full of personal touches that made all your guests feel very special and included on YOUR day :) The love you two share for each other and your friends & family was everywhere. It's been so fun to watch your love blossom over the past year and lead you to your wedding! (I remember you whispering in my ear on that bike ride last summer that you had a crush on J! As if I couldn't already tell)

I have to say in 20 years what I'm going to remember most is the moment at dinner when you told us you'd like to reenact the unity part of the ceremony in a way that much better represented you guys. Out came the milk and oil. Classic!
PS. Doesn't the hubby look good :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment