87 Days

I just finished my first nursery DIY :) I can't take all the credit though - the idea came from shortcake. It's a cute little sign for the nursery door with velcro numbers so we can countdown the days until our little one arrives.

I'm sure there's other more important things I should have been doing over the past two weekends - but I LOVE any time I get to spend in my craft room. I can change out the background and use the numbers in the future to countdown to things like Birthday's, Christmas, Vacation, and Siblings :) I love the way it turned out!


Here's an updated shot of the 'bump' from last weekend. 26w4d.


Mom is coming to town next weekend and I'm SUPER EXCITED about the next DIY I (we) have planned!

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.