swinging
Posted in roo on 10:31 PM by Jilian
Sunday was a beautiful day and we took a break from 'getting things done' to see how Roo would like the park.
The swings were a hit. He had his normal "no expression I'm focused on takin' it all in" face on so we did what any good parent focused on capturing first memories would do and made crazy noises to coax some grins out of him!
He was a little less excited about the slide - mostly confused :) We'll need to work on that.
After the park Daddy took Roo on a daddy date to Lowes and to pick up ribs & wings for the big game while I went on my 4 mile run. Believe it or not the run was relaxing. I enjoyed the mommy break & glad the boys got some bonding time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment