Bachelorette

Last night was very fun! M and I went to the woman's basketball game. They whooped up on Villanova. Then we came home and watched the premiere of the Bachelorette. I had decided I need to start watching some TV. I don't need to watch it all the time or anything.. but I'm usually so busy I never watch it. Well that's going to change :) Maybe this will be 'my show' I try to keep up with :) haha. It's fun just to sit back with the roommates and chat over senseless dramas or reality TV :) So Meredith got to meet her 25 suitors last night. Who knows how much time she really got to spend with them, but it didn't seem like much, then she had to let 10 go. At this point.. I can't really keep them straight, I don't know how she can! Anyways.. my white rose would have gone to Lanny. I am glad she kept him around so we can get to know him. A horse breeder from Texas, grew up southern Baptist, of course he's my early choice! Seems from the previews the guys get pretty competitive and vicious. Should be fun! Now if I can just remember to watch it, or tape it.

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.