walking mailboxes

Driving home last night.... minding my own business... hmm.. something's different... what's missing... THE MAILBOX! I'm looking at the ground wondering if someone ran it over.. granted if they did... they would have hit the telephone pole too! There's nothing on the ground.. it's gone. Then in my periphial (sp?) I notice a mailbox across the street. Freshly in the ground. What the... Yep.. so we have a new mailbox... across the street. No longer can we drive up to it and lazily get the mail from inside the warm car. And now the apartment has it's own mini mailbox. You'd think someone would clue us in to stuff like this! Oh well :)

So this morning I'm sitting at Hardee's with some friends. One of them excitedly tells me she has decided she is going into the Peace Corps. Cool. The she proceeds to tell me how she came upon this decision. A. She has decided she wants to eat in 20 different countries, I guess to check out their cultures and B. She wants to kiss guys from 20 different countries. That got me laughing! haha. Probably cause I could see myself signing up for that mission. I wonder what she would find out about the kissing cultures :) haha As a coworker says... she should just join the miltary :) Never a dull moment at Hardee's Party! (HP)

0 comments:

Back to Home Back to Top Villa M. Theme ligneous by pure-essence.net. Bloggerized by Chica Blogger.